[list] Continued Registration for OYM Pesach Kaitana

Loewenstern Family heshar at zahav.net.il
Sat Apr 2 14:05:20 CST 2005

The first registration evening just ended with great success!!

The 2nd (and FINAL) registration date: (in the OYM lobby)

Monday, April 4th, 8:00-10:30pm

If you can't make it Monday night, or if you have any
questions - please leave me a voice message on my cell phone by dialling
151-54-746-0055 (this number will allow you to leave a message without my
cell phone ringing - since I learn in a hesder yeshiva I usually can't
answer my phone during the day) and I'll try to get back to you as soon as
possible.

Following the tremendous success of the past 3 years,
Ohel Yonah Menchem's 4th  Pre-Pesach camp will iy"H take place:

Sunday-Thursday, April 17-21 (9-13 Nissan) 8:30am-1:00pm
For boys and girls (separate groups) between the ages of trom chova (4) and
4th Grade.

Fun!! Games!! Sports!! Skits!! Learning about Pesach!! Plus lots of other
fun activities!!

The camp will have a terrific staff of madrichim and madrichot (minimum
age - 9th grade).
The camp will take place in Ohel Yonah Menachem's simcha hall and Beit
Midrash (miklat) as well as in the nearby park.
The camp will have an armed shomer present during all camp hours.

Registration fees: (Cash ONLY!!)

For shul Members:
First child - NIS 160        Every additional child - NIS 150

For non-shul members:
First child - NIS 180       Every additional child - NIS 170

Shavua Tov
Yakir