[list] Items for sale and to give away

Avi & Miriam Hirsch avi at infomeida.com
Sun Apr 3 08:14:17 CDT 2005

To give away:

1. Cover for Tefillin shel Rosh. If your existing cover is broken or
worn out, come and take this one.

For sale:

1. Brand new men's shirt and tie set, still in packaging. Shirt - royal
blue color, size XXL, 18 inch (45-6cm) collar, to fit 48 inch (122cm)
chest). Tie is navy with delicate yellow and light blue square spots.
20NIS

2. Brand new extra-wide rear view mirror, with smaller mirror attached
underneath. Can add it on top of existing mirror in car. 90 NIS

3. Bike rack to transport bikes on the back of the car. Used twice, fits
onto any hatchback car. Can no longer use it, since bought van instead.
Willing to exchange for one that fits onto van. Otherwise willing to
sell for 150NIS.

4. Metal roofrack for medium sized car. Very sturdy and screws easily in
on top of car. Excellent for when you have lots to transport (on
holidays/tiyulim) and no space inside the car! Fits most types of cars,
easily detachable, I just took it off my old car that I have sold.
Dimensions: Length 133cm x Width 100cm. Holder can be adjusted slightly
to fit your car. The gagon was fitted on a Subaru Impreza. Costs 1400NIS
brand-new. Ours is in perfect condition and under two years old. Willing
to sell it for any resato the highest bidder.

5. Graco double stroller back-to-front model. Suitable for baby and
toddler, not twins. Fits in any doorway, width of a single stroller.
Three years old but only used intermittently in the last year. Has its
own cosy toes and rain cover. In excellent condition. 600 NIS
6. Still got many DVDs and a few Videos for sale. 15 NIS each or 7 for
100 NIS

Avi Hirsch
050-7671-722
avi at chikong.net

*** CHI KONG ***   Your way to a healthy body and mind. Classes in
Jerusalem, Ramat Bet Shemesh. HYPERLINK
"http://www.chikong.net"http://www.chikong.net

*** SELF DEFENCE ***  Click on link below for more details: HYPERLINK
"http://www.chikong.net/sd/"http://www.chikong.net/sd/

*** STUFF FOR SALE ***   Click on the following link for more details:
HYPERLINK
"http://www.dvdeals.net/main_stuff_for_sale.htm"http://www.dvdeals.net/m
ain_stuff_for_sale.htm