[list] Hevron trip filling up and details

Allen S. Krasna allen at arrowtelsystems.com
Tue Apr 5 02:09:56 CDT 2005

We are at approx 42 of 50 people (max)  for the bus to Chevron ....
if you want to go let me know now.
Please don't reserve if you are not coming - you may be taking a seat from
someone who wants to cone

The Bus will pick up at 5:30 AM in Nofei Aviv at the Mailboxes on Rechov
Hashoshan
We will have second pickup near Deal V'zol in RBS at approx 5:40 AM
My cell number for Friday morning will be 0523-604-814

We will go to the Maara - to Daven - then we will be met by Simcha Hochbaum
of Hevron who will take us around.
Simcha has informed me - that on Friday mornings there is coffee and cake
given out there, and it would be better timewise to just join in for that -
and not have our own larger breakfast. Please bring some food / snacks - if
you want more than that.

Our goal is to return by 10am to BS/RBS

Below is a list of the 42 space I have reserved.
If you want to go and are not on please let me know.
If you ARE on and do NOT want a spot let me know that too.
If I have you as a ? please let me know if I should be holding your spot.
Thanks Allen

Corn
corn
corn