[list] FW: lecture- Navigating the Special Ed System- Sunday night at mercaz rakefet

ziva ziva at mercazrakefet.co.il
Tue Apr 5 07:36:50 CDT 2005

Mercaz Rakefet's spring lectures series begins -

Our 1st lecture-

Navigating the Special Education System

- How do I know if my child needs to be in a special gan or class?

- What is the process of placement in such a program

- What is a vaada hasama? how do I prepare for it?

- What are the implications for the future if my child is in a special
education program?

-What is a gan safa? What is a ganenet siach?

-What are my rights as a parent?

-What are the special education options in Bet Shemesh?

These questions and more will be answered by Mercaz Rakefet director,
Ziva Schapiro, and educational psychologist, Dr.
Paul Shrell-Fox who have both been working in the Bet Shemesh area for
10 years
and are very familiar with the local "system".

Sunday night, April 10th, 20:30

Mercaz Rakefet Child Development Center

Zeelim 6, Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph

call 992-0947 for more details

Cost: 20 shekel per person, 30 shekel a couple

Included in the cost of the evening will be the guide to
special education in Bet Shemesh- "Navigating the Special Education
system
in Bet Shemesh" by Ziva Schapiro, OTR.

Ziva Schapiro, OTR
Clinical Director
Mercaz Rakefet Child Development Center
Shderot Zeelim 6
Ramat Bet  Shemesh A
Tel-029920947
Fax029920948
www.mercazrakefet.co.il

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/gaWolB/TM

----------------------------------
Get a website FAST and CHEAP
WEBuilder.co.il can build you a a site for
as little as $200
Samples online at www.webuilder.co.il/gallery.htm
info at webuilder.co.il 02-999-8923

Post message: RBS at yahoogroups.com