[list] Order Forms for Netzach Menashe's Wine Sale

Rachel and Michael Lazan rmlazan at 013.net
Tue Apr 5 16:34:06 CDT 2005

If you still have not done so, and you want to order wine by next Sunday, write to me to get a wine sale order form.  Just hit Reply to this email (rmlazan at 013.net) and I will send you an Excel worksheet as an attachment that you can complete and submit with payment to the Barths at Rh' Gad 5/11 by April 10 (992-3274).  Checks payable to Amutat Simchat Eliyahu.  If you would like delivery please include an additional 20 shekel with your order, otherwise wine pick-up will be on April 18 at Netzach Menashe between the hours of 19:00 - 21:30.

Thank you,
Rachel