[list] glass shower walls - to give away

Steven Arnold ssarnold at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 11:46:41 CDT 2005

We have foggy glass shower walls - 90 degree angle with sliding doors - to give away. It is 7 years old but in working condition. (We would request a donation to be made to a charitable organization in lieu of payment)
Approximate size is 70cm * 80 cm (I think the size is somewhat adjustable).
If interested, please call 0544-820321 or 02-999-3804.
It will be thrown out by Thursday if nobody claims it.

Steven & Shoshana