[list] internernational order...

Suzzy Paul suzzy_joe01 at plasa.com
Tue Apr 5 15:05:39 CDT 2005

ATTN:SALES DEPARTMENT
Hello sales,
Greetings from LolyStoresonline LTD. We are interested in
purchasing some products from you and to improve our sales
and you business in our community. We want to place the
order
and should be shipped to NIGERIA. We will pay via
CreditCard
for the payment OR money order.
Kindly Acknowledge this offer and get back to us with your
website or list of items you sell for us to give you the
items needed
including your phone numbers for constant communications
and address.
Regards
Loly
C.E.O/EXECUTIVE MANAGER.