[list] Fw: passport prices,etc

Eli & Sandra Berlinger elisandy at 013.net
Wed Apr 6 06:04:21 CDT 2005

Here is a repeat of the information for those who didn't see it the
first time. If you already signed up and can't come please tell me as
soon as possible. There will be a photographer there to take passport
photos, for your convenience. Please bring photocopies of all
documents as well as the originals.