[list] smart solutions home fair - tomorrow!

Miriam gepetto at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 7 06:54:55 CDT 2005

 Once again, Gepetto invites you to our showroom for a housing fair that you
won’t want to miss!  Meet the professionals for personal consultations and
information for all of your building and renovating needs.

Habayit Hachacham:  Smart Solutions for Your Home only at...
Gepetto the Gallery for Home Design
Friday, April 8
Doors Open at 8:30 AM
Rechov Ha’Oman 10 Northern Industrial Zone, Beit Shemesh

Tzevet Shalosh *  Maxidor * Blum * Foster Appliances * Kef International *
Tiv Hashayish *  Mi Shai Aronot * Zev Shalev * Interior painting by Ruti

Exclusive Seminars will include:
  9:30 – Smart Solutions 2005
         The latest in space saving & storage ideas from Blum
 11:30 -Kitchen Appliances
	   The latest from Foster, Fischer&Paykel, and more

For details call our showroom at 02-991-6107
or e-mail Miriam at gepetto at netvision.net.il

See you there!

Miriam Naiman
Project Management