[list] Ladies give your Pesach/Spring cleaning finds to a worthy cause

Leah Resnick resnickl at zahav.net.il
Sat Apr 9 12:04:12 CDT 2005

Ladies, If you've come across unused and unwanted toys, games or housewares etc. while doing your Pesach/Spring cleaning  you can donate them to the annual Magen Avot Chinese Auction this June.  Proceeds go to "Darchei Ruchama Rivka", a fund which we started under the auspices of Zichron Menachem, an organization which helps families dealing with childhood cancer.  This particular fund, in memory of our daughter a"h, provides these families with funds for taxi rides to and from the hospital (Hadassah Ein Kerem). We've helped families not only in Jerusalem but in the Beitar/Beit Shemesh and Ramat Beit Shemesh communities.

Donations have to be new and in their original box or packaging.  You may drop them off at my house, Nachal Dolev 46/2 even before Pesach.  Call beforehand-999-6328.

Thank you and Tizku Lemitzvot.
Leah Resnick