[list] Recommendation for hairdresser

Goodman Family shemesh at goodes.net
Sun Apr 10 15:39:19 CDT 2005

If you are looking for a good hairdresser, who consults with you about what you would like done and actually follows through with it,  I would like to recommend Gitel Polevoy.   She works from her home (by appointment, obviously), has years of experience in the field and is great to talk to as well!  She cuts, styles, perms, colors, highlights hair of all ages and both genders and does sheitels too.  See the email below for more details.

Don't forget, it's less than two weeks until the Omer...

Rachelle Regal Goodman