[list] Get Involved in Creating a Summer Learning Program in Givat Sharett!

Borvick gborvick at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 06:40:43 CDT 2005

We are looking to create a summer learning program for
older children and teens in Givat Sharett (we're thinking
of programs for boys; we would be open to do the same for
girls if there's enough interest and people to help get the
program off the ground).

The program would begin daily with Shacharit at around
8:00, followed by a Gemorah shiur and then 1 or 2
"electives" (including halacha, parsha, etc.).

Right now the program is in its very early stages.  We are
looking for people who would like to get involved in this
project.  We plan on having a meeting after Pesach to get
things going.

If you are interested in getting involved (and are willing
to put in time and effort), please contact:

Tzippy Lebovitz at lebobunch at aol.com    or
Fayge Borvick at gborvick at yahoo.com