[list] Long shot - echod mi yodeah in yiddish?

Lisa Maurice mauril68 at bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 12 01:39:44 CDT 2005

Thanks to all for the many offers to sing this (maybe we should start a choir? <g>).  We have now been provided with a taped copy of the song and are looking forward to watching my father dissolve into tears at the end of seder!

Lisa

    I know this is a very long shot, but does anyone by any chance have a
    ecording of echod mi yodeah in yiddish?  It's called "Got iz eyner" and was
    recorded by (among others) Theodore Bickel and also Moyshe Oysher.  I have
    the words, but would love to hear a recording to be certain how the words
    fit in to the tune my grandfather used to sing!

    Thanks,

    Lisa
    9919487

    --------------Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning---------------
    Before Pesach, clean your carpets and sofas
    or repair your trissim and other items around the house with
    Alan Morris from Mr. Fixit
    993-2043,  050-535-3373