[list] US embassy

The Iskowitz's shalomracheli at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 16:06:12 CDT 2005

Would anyone know if one could report a birth of a baby to a US citizen, get a US passport, and get a SS# at the US embassy in East Jerusalem or do you have to go to Tel Aviv for that?

Do you Yahoo!?
 Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site! 

More information about the list mailing list