[list] Connections Magazine out!

David Stern david at connectionsmag.co.il
Thu Apr 14 17:36:48 CDT 2005

Nisan issue of Connections Magazine has been distributed throughout Anglo-land. With apologies to some on Nachshon and Nachal Uriyah in RBS-A and Migdal Hamayim/Bar Ilan in Givat Sharett, most of the territory should be covered. Nachal Matta and Raziel have been added this time. Again, with the exception of Kiryat Hachareidit, RBS-B and Migdal Hamayim/Bar Ilan, those of you not getting the paper, and wish to receive it to your home, please email me your address.
For those who have not received it, it will be available at the following places this [Friday] morning:
Super Hatzlacha
Broder's Pharmacy
Dil v'Zol
Big Deal
Not Just Bagels
Hemdat Hateva

Enjoy the read and do patronize our advertisers.

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Kasher V'Sameach
David Stern