[list] no commission. need apt for Avremi

Pearl Skolnik Realty info at pearlskolnikrealty.com
Sun Apr 17 05:48:45 CDT 2005

Shalom,
Avremi Weiss and his family need a 5 room apt for 4 months while their
home is being renovated so that it will fit his new needs.
>From now or May, June, July and part of August or all of August.

It must be with NO steps to apt from street or no steps to entrance of
building with an elevator.  Apt should be maximum one flight with
elevator/lift.  If you know of such an apt, or if you are interested in
renting out your apt for that period (which means it will still be
available for renting out for the year after they leave in August),
kindly call Stefanie Weiss at 052-864-2420.

You may also call our office and leave information.  There is no
commission on either side for this service to Avremi.  If you call our
office, kindly mention that the apt information is for Avremi so that we
can pass on the information to Stefanie.  Thank you.

Chag kasher v'sameach to our friends, colleagues and all of Am Yisrael!
pearl

Pearl Skolnik Realty
34 Nachal Kishon St.
Ramat Beit Shemesh
Tel: 02-999 7746
Fax: 02-991 8713
Local (U.S) call to Israel: 718-715-0283
e-mail:  <mailto:info at pearlskolnikrealty.com>
info at pearlskolnikrealty.com
www.pearlskolnikrealty.com <http://www.pearlskolnikrealty.com/>