[list] BUTCHER ONLINE PESACH WISHES

ALON FRANK asfrank at zahav.net.il
Wed Apr 20 18:41:37 CDT 2005

dear friends,
thank you all for ordering online this year with your meat orders. I had a
lot this year !
I am happy that I was able to finish the orders 98% on time.
I am sorry that 4 families came and didn't find their orders ready,because
there were not enough chickens in the morning or they came too early.
but I hope you were satisfied with my online service.
just feel free to use this service throughout the year.
just send me an email to asfrank at zahav.net.il with your name and phone
number and order and wait for my confirmation email.
for me it was a pleassure to serve you this pesach.
hereby I wish you all a chag kasher ve sameiach,also from my great staff who
worked more than 14 hours a day to serve you.
at your service always,
alon frank (manager)
yakov kozjokin
yochai uzeiri
yitschak reitman.
from the meat counter of zol lemehadrin,RBS.