[list] BUTCHER ONLINE PESACH WISHES

Aryeh Sonnenberg arjo at bezeqint.net
Thu Apr 21 01:48:43 CDT 2005

Thanks, Alon. We Love you!

Aryeh Leib Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
'The Land is Very, Very Good'
-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at shemesh.co.il [mailto:list-bounces at shemesh.co.il] On
Behalf Of ALON FRANK
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:42 AM
To: rbs 2 list; beth shemesh list
Subject: [list] BUTCHER ONLINE PESACH WISHES

dear friends,
thank you all for ordering online this year with your meat orders. I had a
lot this year !
I am happy that I was able to finish the orders 98% on time.
I am sorry that 4 families came and didn't find their orders ready,because
there were not enough chickens in the morning or they came too early.
but I hope you were satisfied with my online service.
just feel free to use this service throughout the year.
just send me an email to asfrank at zahav.net.il with your name and phone
number and order and wait for my confirmation email.
for me it was a pleassure to serve you this pesach.
hereby I wish you all a chag kasher ve sameiach,also from my great staff who
worked more than 14 hours a day to serve you.
at your service always,
alon frank (manager)
yakov kozjokin
yochai uzeiri
yitschak reitman.
from the meat counter of zol lemehadrin,RBS.

----------MONIOT SHARET RBS ---------------- Local and intercity taxis
including parcel deliveries Reliable and courteous service available 24
hours (except for Shabbat and Chagim ) You can rely on us all the way!
Tel. 999 7777
See our ad in Shemeshphone p 59