[list] employment op. for biochemist

Daniel & Amy Michaels dgm at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 21 04:31:02 CDT 2005

Our patent firm is looking for a patent attorney or a trainee with a
background in biochemistry. Requirements are:
- mother-tongue English with excellent writing skills;
- at least a first degree in biochemistry, preferably a higher degree;
- patent experience is a plus, but not essential.

The office is based in Ramat Gan, but the job has flexible hours and
potential for working from home.

Please email CV's to me and I'll pass them on. Feel free to contact me also
by return email if you have any questions.

Chag sameach. Daniel Michaels