[list] Diaspora museum and biking

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu Apr 28 14:40:54 CDT 2005

If anyone is considering still taking part in the free entrance to the
Diaspora Museum in Tel Aviv tomorrow, I'd recommend it.

My children ages 8-15 had a good time and especially enjoyed the bikes
that were available for FREE to ride around the outside of the museum.
For a 5 nis returnable deposit (similar to shopping carts at
supermarkets) you can "borrow" one of the bikes (the ones with the
brightly colored wheels) locked outside of the museum on the walkways
and ride around the University area. All you need to do when you finish
is find a bike stand that allows you to click the bike back in and get
back your 5 nis deposit.
My kids (and the parents too) really enjoyed r family ride. Take note -
the bikes are one size fits all and are tennage to adult size.
Riki