[list] Re: [RBS] neighborhood situation

Stewart Karnoff stewartkarnoff at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 02:16:40 CST 2005

I think that rather than complain about those
outsiders (and locals too !), we should be thankful
that we have these gifted individuals who have
perfected themselves to such an extent that they have
nothing left to improve personally. They can now
justifiably work on improving everyone else around
them. In fact, they have reached such heights of
holiness, that they don't even have to check the facts
of what they object to and attempt to destroy; they
have developed the ability to just sense the problems
involved and instinctively find the proper Halachic
solution, irregardless of Psakim obtained from
(obviously not as holy) Rabbanim.

YMMV

SK