[list] Hatachshit Plus

David Posner posnerd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 03:04:13 CST 2005

HATACHSHIT PLUS  17,Chativat Harel (next to Al Gal). tel 991 0615
We have just received a supply of a new line. Come and see our "Farbege " egg  look-alikes. They come in all sizes and are clocks, jewelry and musical boxes or just unusual centerpieces.
We have a range of clocks,watches, jewelry and leather bags and wallets at reasonable prices. Bring your jewelry, watches and eyewear for on-the-spot repair service.
See our ad on p 150 Shemeshphone
Tanya and Eliezer

Do you Yahoo!?