[list] Cell phone rentals for your trip to USA (delivered to you in Israel)

ShlomoBen@aol.com ShlomoBen at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 13:04:31 CST 2005

Shalom Chaverim,

As there have been many requests on several e-mail groups for any info. about
cell phones for USA, I am once again letting you know that TelAway (the
company I work for) is now offering you a special deal for rentals in USA. We are
now offering you a free rental for 14 days. The phone is a local USA phone and
aside fro the low calling rates, you have no minimum usage!

All phones can either be picked up from our office in Givat Shaul,
Yerushalayim or delivered to you (usually within 24 hours or order). Your phone (Nokia
3100 or better) will come witrh a USA charger and a pre-paid envelope for you
to return the phone when you get back to Israel.

To have an order form e-mailed to you, please e-mail me at
shlomoben at telaway.com or shlomoben at aol.com or you can call me at 052-569-0200.

Nesiya Tovah!

Shlomo Benzaquen
NBN-2003