[list] RE: Viruses Alerts, Medication recalls and other SCARY MESSAGES

M Haller msfoxbat at mscc.huji.ac.il
Wed Feb 9 10:43:39 CST 2005

This one looks real -- the FDA website says the following:
    The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is taking steps to remove phenylpropanolamine (PPA) from all drug products and has requested that all drug companies discontinue marketing products containing PPA. In addition, FDA has issued a public health advisory concerning phenylpropanolamine.
Check it out yourself at: http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug/infopage/ppa/default.htm