[list] Adar Kugels and Megilot

Steve Gindi steve at gindi.co.il
Wed Feb 9 18:02:43 CST 2005

Shalom Chaverim,

Mi Shenichnas Adar Marbim Besimcha, So all you
guys need to be Happy.
Every Simcha that Ive been too lately has had
delicious Kugels.

Six weeks until Purim, you can both purchase a
Megilat Esther from me,
and order Kugels for Mishloach Manot. Megilot can
now be ordered in
Ktav Ashkenaz too. Megilot ordered this coming
week will be completed by Purim.

It was great seeing everyone at the Blood
donations. Bli Neder, if things work out,
I hope to bring piles of delicious Kugel
Yerushalmi and Potato Kugel to the
June donation, I guess that it'l be a little
warmer then.

All ingredients are Bada"tz baked in a parve pot.

Call me 9991554

A Potato Kugel in a medium sized tray is 40
Shekels. It
has about 15 - 20 servings. A small sized tray is
25
Shekels.

A Large Kugel Yerushalmi is in a 22 Liter pot is
150
Shekels. This feeds one hundred people or more.
Now
available pre-sliced into well over a hundred
pieces.

A Small Kugel Yerushalmi  in  a soup pot is 85.
This
feeds about fifty people.

A Small triangle wedge (one quarter of the small
Kugel
Yerushalmi  or one eighth of the large) 25
Shekels.

If you need to bring a peice from the Kiddush to
someone at home be sure to take it in the
begining as
none will be left! The  Kugel is always devoured
by all
the guests. Almost none is leftover. A large
Kugel
Yerushalmi.

You can read a delicious Torah Drash about Kugels
at:
http://milknhoney.co.il/culinaryjudaism/kugel.html

Enjoy,
Steve

Steve Gindi - http://www.milknhoney.co.il
steve at gindi.co.il tel. 972-54-4572-366
PO Box 291, Jerusalem, Israel
Sofer Sta"m - Certified Mohel
Computer Network Administrator - Linux - Windows
Sofer Stam - Sacred Tefilin, Mezuzot and Megilot
written with extreme care.Written according to
the Sephardic traditions with a Bamboo Shoot.
Online store  http://www.milknhoney.co.il/stam