[list] Route 10 - Closure, next will be 38

Anthony Harris anthony at databank.co.il
Mon Feb 14 04:43:03 CST 2005

Good Email Mike,

what will happen when they decide to close road 38 because it is too
dangerous, we will all be under house arrest. there will be no leaving
RBS. Why cant someone here just take responsibilty. I am going to open
up a can of worms here.....it is just so typical that the powers to be
here have chosen the easiest solution again. Rather than fixing the
problem they have decided to erradicate the problem without taking into
consideration anyones situation.

Well done to the Beit Shemesh Police and well done to the Iriyat Beit
Shemesh. I wonder if your counterparts in the other areas are as
pathetic as you !!!!!

Heres to ANOTHER additional 10 minutes to my drive to work.

thanks

Anthony S Harris