[list] URGENT Job and Tzaddakah Request

director@IsraelTraumaCare.org Lagoim at bezeqint.net
Tue Feb 15 08:55:37 CST 2005

Last year, we asked the list to help this young American family with
children, when the husband lost his jobs in sales and computers, because
they were about to be evicted from their rented home. Thanks to your
help, we raised enough funds that they did not get evicted and we even
helped him get a new job.

He lost his job again, they do not have any family help, so their
situation is terrible again. Because they live in Beit, they are also
not eligible for the LeMaan Achai, based in Aleph.

We have checked this family out thoroughly, and recommend this mitzvah
to give them Tzaddakah as well as the great Mitzvah of helping this man
find a job.

Anyone who wishes to help this needy family,  may contact us at 999-7174
Immanuel Yosef and Moriah Legomsky