[list] Road closures in BS- points to make when calling to

Harvey Narrol hnarrol at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Tue Feb 15 09:52:21 CST 2005

 complain

Those who have pointed out that there are many worse roads around here
that are not being questioned and you, who wrote about the much worse
state of route 10 before it was improved, are certainly RIGHT ON!! Closing
this road, or at least the parts of it that I am familiar with (From
Giv'at Sharett to the Industrial Area) seems ridiculous to me.

I wonder if it has something to do with all the fuss that was raised about
Route 38 after several recent serious accidents. I must say that I also
have never considered Rt. 38 a dangerous road. These roads are not
Route 1!!! There are many more dangerous roads all over Israel. Shall we
close them all or learn how to use them safely?

Harvey Narrol
The more things change,
the more they stay insane!