[list] silver sale going on

Gavriel and Tova Weinberg weinberg5 at 012.net.il
Wed Feb 16 02:47:35 CST 2005

Meir the Silversmith told me he has a sale going on for the next three days:
today through Friday. Large discounts of 30% and more off list price, on
many items in the store. Pure silver wine fountains, candlesticks and
candelabra, chanukiot, and wood and silver etrog boxes. Something new: a
special Bar Mitzva kiddush cup.
As one of his clients, I can say that he has a lovely, large selection of
items, excellent service, and the very good prices.
His showroom is located at Yochanan ben Zachai 7/1 (all the way down the
steps) in Ramat Beit Shemesh Bet. It is best to call in advance to arrange
an appointment, at 999-6883, or 050-7450-409.
Tova