[list] Apartment on Lachish Available for Rent

kerry zias themaven002 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 12:16:25 CST 2005

We are moving to Raanana at the end of this month and
would like to find a new tenant for our landlord.

We have a 4.5 room apartment on Lachish, including A/C
in the salon, very large mirpesset, service mirpesset
and machsan attached and a ginah off the master
bedroom. Apartment has a private entrance and is two
floors down from the street. Very good neighbors and
well maintained building.

Please e-mail me directly with the contact info of
anyone interested. We would like someone to enter into
a new lease by mid-March.

Thanks,

Kerry Zias