[list] Juggler For Hire

Seltzer Family seltzer at netvision.net.il
Wed Feb 16 14:57:38 CST 2005

I am an experienced professional juggler available for all sorts of events:
birthdays, bar mitzvahs, weddings, Purim, community functions, etc. I've
performed thousands of shows - including 6 years as finale performance at
the Cardo Culinarium in Jerusalem's Old City - and I combine world-class
juggling with hilarious original humor.

My shows are fast-paced choreographed routines using a very high level of
technical juggling, and many comedy routines that people will remember and
talk about for a long time after. Highlights include juggling with
traditional circus props as well as apples (and eating them of course), eggs
(very messy), musical instruments (playing them while juggling them),
watermelons (incredible strength), audience participation (including
something special for the guest of honor), and dazzling tricks with knives
and fire torches (quite dangerous).

I have been juggling since 1977 and was the first juggler in Israel to
succeed with 9 balls. I have won numerous awards for my prowess with 3 and 5
objects and my original comedy routines have earned international
recognition.

I have performed for audiences including the Prime Minister of Israel, the
Mayor of Jerusalem, Members of Knesset, audiences of thousands, smallish
simcha celebrations, and more.

More information including photos and recommendations can be found at
www.juggler.co.il. Please call me at 02-9995610 or 054-7845999 so we can
discuss how I can make your event more memorable.

-Scott
scott at juggler.co.il