[list] New Womans Shiur in the Giva

MYERS avjillmyers at bezeqint.net
Sun Feb 20 14:08:16 CST 2005

Women of Bet Shemesh

I would like to invite you to a very exciting shiur given by Leba Schneider in English.

I have heard her shiurim on a number of occasions and enjoyed them so much that I have
asked her to come to the Giva so that those of us who dont want to travel to the Rama can also be
privileged to hear her speak.

The shiur will be on Tuesday night at my home

Shivtei Israel 5/1, Givat Sharett, at 8.30 pm

Cost 15 NIS

ALL WOMEN ARE WELCOME

Jillian
9919178