[list] Subject: Los Angeles Family seeks summer home/car Swap in Israel for 2-4 weeks.

SwapLAIL@aol.com SwapLAIL at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 13:34:32 CST 2005

Subject: Los Angeles Family wants summer home/car Swap in Israel for 2-4
weeks.
We are a Los Angeles family looking to swap homes and cars with a family in
Israel during the summer, 2005 - for 2-4 weeks.  We'd like to be in a dati
location.   Our preferred time of year to travel would be beginning sometime from
late July to mid-August and for a duration of 2-4 weeks.

We live in a dati area of Los Angeles (the Beverlywood neighborhood in the
Pico-Robertson area).  We have a 4 bedroom/3 bathroom single-family residence (a
house) in a dati area near shuls, restaurants, etc.  There are 7 beds and
lots of space.  Of course the kitchen is strictly kosher.  We have 2 cars
available - one seats 5 and the other, 7.

We made a similar exchange with a family in Ramot in Summer 2003 and we have
many references that the Israeli side can talk to in L.A. or Israel.  We would
like similar references for the Israeli family we would make the exchange
with.

If you have or hear of anything, please let us know.

Mark Shmagin