[list] Youths in Distress in RBS

Wisemon wisemon at actcom.net.il
Mon Feb 21 02:28:17 CST 2005

    In our very own neighborhood there are a growing number of Teens that
are becoming youth at risk.  A significant number  of our youth are involved
in acts of assault, vandalism, smoking, etc.

  In order to help change this situation a group of parents are meeting
tonight with professionals from the relevant fields in the Sport auditorium
at 21:00.  (During the meeting an overview of the current situation will be
presented by professionals and volunteers that work with the youth in the
community.)

If you are a concerned about the youth in our community and feel that you
can help make a change in the current situation please join us tonight at
21:00 at the Sport auditorium.

For Details:

Shlomi:
050 823 5017  (Hebrew speaker)