[list] Re: [RBS] Kvish 10 -> Herzog - BLOCKED

Wenger wenger36 at netvision.net.il
Mon Feb 21 09:20:56 CST 2005

That is ironic because all the boulders that were blocking the exit and
entrance to the part of route 10 that leads out to the back road towards
Tzur Hadassah were all moved out of the way when I drove past today. The
road was completely unblocked in both directions - anyone know if that means
we can drive on it??

Sara