[list] Route 10 - action plan

E&S Shiffman sunhouse at pobox.com
Mon Feb 21 12:45:02 CST 2005

> If there is another way to protest the closing
> of our best roads, please let me know.

I think we should organize a petition that reads something like "If Road 10
is not reopened within 90 days, then we, the undersigned, do irrevocably
commit ourselves to vote for Anyone Except Danny in the next municipal
election, even if his only opponent is a few centimeters high, has big ears
and a skinny tail and calls himself Mickey."

He's supposed to be protecting our interests -- let him do so or get out of
the way.  I think he needs to understand that a lot of people are ****ing
mad about this and aren't going to take it anymore.

eliyahu
Colorful one-of-a-kind "Art You Can Use"!
Small classes in pottery-making for children teens and adults!
Visit SUNFIRE CERAMICS --
the Beit Shemesh studio of local artist Sara Shoshana Shiffman --
call Sara at 050-766 2016 or 02-9919472.
studio at sunfireceramics.com