[list] Route 10 - action plan

Yehuda and Rebecca Poch butrfly at actcom.co.il
Mon Feb 21 13:25:38 CST 2005

Let me get this straight.  *THIS* is what gets you mad about Vaknin?  Not
the poor and haphazard planning of the city?  Not the patronage
appointments he makes?  Not the threats to immigrant voters that he would
send them back to Ethiopia unless the vote for him?  Not the fact that Beit
Shemesh remains in the lowest decile in the country in terms of educational
achievement or business survival?  Not the pure hate being fostered by his
office between the haredi and non-haredi communities?  Not the lack of
attention paid to quality of education in at least some of our
schools?  Not the.... etc. etc. etc.
But a few mounds of dirt on Herzog street, that's enough to do it?