[list] Piles of Dirt

L H leahh77 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 13:52:34 CST 2005

Those dirt piles blocking the back exit are SO annoying!!  I *almost* slammed right into them, then quickly backed out and alerted the person behind me to back up, but he was tres atzbani and beeped loudly at me and kept driving straight on until he realized why I was backing up and alerting him.  Duh!!

No warning, just two huge piles of dirt.

I ask you -->  Is this any way to treat law-abiding, tax-paying citizens???

-Leah