[list] The Referendum Law

Gershon & Yael Laia Kagan kagan at 012.net.il
Tue Feb 22 02:35:34 CST 2005

SUPERUGENT
We need urgently urgently people who are willing to visit 10 chavrei
merkaz Likud and urge them to vote for the resolution that all Likud MKs
will vote for the Referendum Law. The Referendum Law is intended as an
antidote to the Disengagement Law. It stipulates, simply, that  the
Disengagement Law is suspended until such time as a referendum is held
and passed. The vote is next Wednesday (in one week). Please urgently fw
your name, cell phone and in which location (city) you are able to visit
10 Likud Central Committee members. We will rush you 10 names and an
explanation of what you should say to them. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
SINGLE ACTION TO TAKE AT THIS TIME (does not require cooperation from
Sharon -- because legislation needs 61 MKs which need not include the
PM) SO PLEASE COME FW AND VOLUNTEER. WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU
TODAY.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Susie Dym, spokesperson, Mattot Arim