[list] Partial job from home

Yaki Gordon yaki at skytraining.co.il
Tue Feb 22 12:20:20 CST 2005

Composica is a start-up company that has developed an e-learning authoring
tool called Composica.
In order to present this tool to potential customers and resellers we are
conducting web-seminars on a regular basis and on-demand.
We are looking for a native speaker that will be able to provide such
training over the web.
He/She should be comfort with computers and have training/teaching skills.
Knowledge of web authoring tools is an advantage.
A computer with voice capabilities and broadband access is a must.
Flexibility in working hours is needed to cover from USA to Australia.
Payment by the hour.
For more details please call
Yaki
0505705277