[list] solution to road closing...

Larry Rublin lrublin at degel.com
Mon Feb 28 03:29:44 CST 2005

Did the article state who was paying for the "duck"?  I ask because I think
that the last time I passed by it looked like there was a plaque going up
there as well - which likely means that someone donated the money.

Personally, I have absolutely no idea what the answer to this question is,
but before we go off about wasting taxpayer money someone should consider
the possibility that perhaps this is privately funded.

Whether or not the "duck" is actually worth NIS 5,000 is of course a
different (and actually much simpler) issue.

LSR