[BS/RBS list] Pure Orange Juice for Pesach

Tanya & Ronnie trhakim at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 4 16:15:46 CDT 2006

Would you like to add a special healthy treat for your seder table or during Pesach
Why not taste the delicious freshly squeezed crisp feeling of Pommeranz Pure Orange Juice, delivered to your door, because it's so pure.

We at POMMERANZ try to do our ultimate
to give you the best  pure juice on the market.
We have already thousands of customers to prove it.

REMEMBER POMMERANZ orange juice is:
* the first in home delivery.
* no added sugar & water.
* no obligation.
* no preservatives or other agents.
* on the market for over a decade.
* delivery on the same day of juicing.
* under badatz hagacha. Kosher for Passover
* all juices sold in 2 liter bottles.

ALSO available in pure juices:
> ORANGE JUICE                            guaranteed
>GRAPEFRUIT JUICE (red)                100%
>CLOUDY APPLE JUICE                    pure

>LEMON JUICE (1 Ltr. bottle)

SPECIAL DLEIVERY FOR PESACH ON MONDAY 10TH APRIL ALL ORDERS MUST BE IN BY SUNDAY 9TH APRIL.

for more information and different flavors contact us.

TO ORDER FOR BET SHEMESH:  RONNIE 052-898-3381

FOR RAMAT BET SHEMESH AND NOFEI AVIV: GIDEON 02-999-6440

or email me at : trhakim at netvision.net.il