[BS/RBS list] FW: [bsaje] Please help GK family with no furniture!

Izzy Bromberg izzy at achdut.com
Thu Apr 6 01:15:50 CDT 2006

Thank you.  Chag Sameach.  Ruchie

-----Original Message-----
From: bsaje at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bsaje at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of The
Jerenbergs
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:36 PM
To: RBS LIST; BSAJE; list at shemesh.co.il
Subject: [bsaje] Please help GK family with no furniture!

Posting for a friend:
I know, this is getting ridiculous, but it's sadly true: Yet another family
has opened their container in Ein Tzurim after moving in last week - and
found their furniture destroyed, by mice.  They have not yet received any
compensation money from the govt, Pesach is - of course - around the corner,
and they don't have basic furniture to sit on, sleep on or eat at.

This is NOT the family that Yehudis Schamroth is collecting for.  I can only
say that as Pesach approaches, the needs seem to grow exponentially for our
brothers and sisters of Gush Katif, as they are faced with the pressure to
move so close to chag.

If you have any furniture lying around unused but in good condition (and
yes, I know Tova Persoff just collected things like that!) or are willing to
give extra "kimcha d'Pischa" - please  contact Michal Lichtenstein at
991-9988 or michal.licht at gmail.com.   And yes, Lema'an Achai's GK fund will
help this family, by paying for the movers to collect the furniture and
bring it all to Ein Tzurim!  The movers will actually go TOMORROW (I know,
late notice...) so this email has to be responded to ASAP for such a huge
mitzva.  May all the chessed this community does protect it from all
"tzara"...
Batya Jerenberg

--

Join modern day disciples reach the disfigured and poor with hope and
healing