[BS/RBS list] Brand new Stride Rite sandals for sale

shayo shayo at actcom.net.il
Fri Apr 21 07:12:35 CDT 2006

We have a pair of never been worn Stride Rite sandals for girls for
sale.  We bought two pairs for last summer but the physical therapist
recommended a different type of shoe for one daughter, so one pair was
never worn.  They are size 6 which I think is around size 21 here.

Here is a link to the sandal:
http://www.striderite.com/jump.jsp?itemID=916&itemType=PRODUCT

Ours is last year's model and instead of cherries, there are
butterflies.  The main colour is white with a little bit of light purple
and pink and green.  They retail for $38 - we are selling them for 90
shekels.

Shaina
991-8865