[BS/RBS list] YOUR FASCINATING REPLIES TO "ABUSIVE INCIDENT ON MAAPILEI EGOZ"

Liza liza_9595 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 23:42:16 CDT 2007

Dear Friends,

I have been absolutely inundated by replies from my message "Abussive
Incident on Maapilei Egoz".  I was fascinated and suprised by their
differing tones and attitudes and I would like to share them with you.

 They fall into the following categories:

 A) PEOPLE CONCERNED ABOUT MY WELFARE

 I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who wrote to me
asking if
I was OK.  It's good to know that I have so many friends in the
community.
Thank You!!!!

 B) PEOPLE COMPLAINING THAT I WAS NOT ANGRY ENOUGH AND IF THEY WERE IN
THE SAME SITUATION, THEY WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT MORE ANGRY!!!!

I apologise for not being angry enough.  The next time someone spits
in my face, I will try to get a lot more angry!!!!!  If anyone knows of an
"Anger Mismanagement Course", please let me know.

It's all relative!!!  Those of you who know me will be fully aware
that with all the major lifechanging events going on in my life at the
moment, someone spitting in my face somehow felt like a minor occurrence!!

C) PEOPLE OFFENDED BY THE USE OF THE WORD "GENTLEMAN"

I aplogise again for this one.  The word "gentleman" in British
English is a more general term for "male of the human variety whose name is not
known to us".  I am not by any means implying that he is a polite or
gentle person.  I hope that the Americans will be able to forgive me for what
appears to be an offensive use of the term.

D) ONE REPLY TELLING ME TO "ACCEPT  IT WITH THE LOVE OF HASHEM AS WHATEVER HE DOES IS FOR THE GOOD"

No, I am not joking!!

 E) PEOPLE REPLYING IN AN ABUSIVE ANGRY TONE

 ANGRY at the term gentleman!!!!!
ANGRY at me for not being as angry as them!!!!!
ANGRY at the charedim!!!!!
ANGRY with the world!!!!

 Perhaps these people should go on an "Anger Management Course" and I
should go on an "Anger Mismanagement Course".

 If they work on their anger issues and I work on my lack of anger
issues, then hopefully we will all be able to strike a healthy balance!!!!

Is there a 2 for the price of 1 offer out there!!!!!!!!

 Liza :)