[BS/RBS list] Cracked Garbage bins

Eve Finkelstein evesol at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 12 01:13:02 CDT 2007

	Many of us were forced by the Iyiah to buy garbage bins just over a year
ago. I noticed on a tour of Nofei Aviv that at least a quarter of the bins
are now cracked. I called the company and they claim that no one else has
complained (not true) ,  that the guarantee has expired , that the kablanim
throws the bins around....etc etc etc i.e. trying to avoid responsibility
for a defective product
If we want to have our faulty bins replaced we all need to complain as a
group
if your bin is damaged , please send me an email with the heading
"garbage bins"
with your
Name,
address