[BS/RBS list] New Web Updates for Realtors And Residents

Quest Newspaper questnewspaper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 05:24:56 CDT 2007

Quest would like to invite all Beit Shemesh Realtors to our updated website.

Quest website will be updated regularly and will include regular news
updates and articles regarding business and real estate issues in and around
Beit Shemesh to assist you and your clients. You may also submit your own
company news for publication.

In addition, all residents and business owners in the Beit Shemesh area are
invited to send your local news and concerns to Quest newspaper and we will
do our best to publish your entries and/or investigate them for you.

Quest newspaper is the voice of the English speaker in Beit Shemesh - use
us!

Regards

Dov
www.questnewspaper.com