[BS/RBS list] Looking for a salesman for Sportstore -Opening soon - SPORTIVE sport and teva shop

ספורטיב Sporteva sporteva at 012.net.il
Mon Apr 16 04:21:22 CDT 2007

Bs"d

Urgent

We need a worker (Male/Female) for a sport and teva shop at the industrial area
next to the "Car Test-center"(Igal alon 16) next to "Bait-vagan", the job is at
the store ("Sportive") from 09:00 AM to 19:00 (or shifts)
from 10:00 to 14:00 and the other shift is from 14:00 to 19:00
1. Experience with working in a store is a benefit.
2. English, French and other languages is a benefit.
3. Good customers service - good with pepole.

We sell good quality products of - York, Spalding, Nike etc..
so we need good quality sales person (Male/Female).

We are Datiym - so we are closed at Moadim and Shabat(Camoovan)

Call Moshe : 052-3447482 or mail to Sporteva at 012.net.il