[BS/RBS list] MISHPACHTON FOR 10 - 20 MONTHS OLD IN SEPTEMBER

Ephy & Lisi Geffen elgopin at actcom.co.il
Tue Apr 17 01:54:43 CDT 2007

Don't you hate it when your child goes off to gan with barely a look
over his shoulder to say goodbye? When she doesn't even want to come
home because she's having such a good time with her "friends"? When
they come home happy and well fed, they realize they don't need us anymore!

Parents of Beit Shemesh unite and DON'T send your child to Tova's gan
next year! My son has been there for 2 years now and wants to STAY
ANOTHER YEAR!  He hates to be picked up because he isn't done
playing, even when he's the last kid there. He thinks it's fun to
"just hang out" with Tova.

If you want to protect your child from having a fun, warm, positive,
and yes even loving experience out side of your home then definitely
don't call Tova. If for some odd reason you don't, and have any
questions, feel free to call me for a reference - 999-2998 or respond
to this email.

-Lisi