[BS/RBS list] Looking for an apartment in Bet Shemesh Scheinfeld

rebcof at aol.com rebcof at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 08:11:58 CDT 2007

Shalom, Chaverirm!  I am in Bet Shemesh for two months to look for an apartment.  Any help you can provide would be welcome.

I would like to have two bedrooms with two bathrooms also if possible.  I want an elevator building and air conditioning in Scheinfeld.

Please let me know if you know of any available with the Anglo type of kitchen and bathroooms already installed.

If I find the apartment and settle before I leave June 19, then please G-d I will return next January 2008 to join you here.

Rebecca Cofman